The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got these in today and I'm pretty stoked. :)

IMG_1893.JPG

IMG_1897.JPG

IMG_1898.JPG

And a bit of swag...

IMG_1900.JPG

There's padding that starts around 6" from the end and goes up over your shoulder, very comfy!

I'm also very impressed with the service, a deal had been suspended in the works, so he hammered out my order super quick, nice.
It was only a two week waiting period to start anyway, not bad. He can't keep eveything in stock, so most are made to order.
He also got me to measure a current strap and had them all adjusted to a perfect length when they arrived.

I highly recommend these straps!

·
Registered
4,570 Posts
I just clicked on the guys link that does this stuff. Some pretty sweet looking straps available on the site.

·
Mad Strappier
468 Posts
Two weeks? you ordered them last Saturday? How about six days? LOL!
HINT: Take one of those plectras into a dark room, and drop it on the floor. You'll find it. :cool:

·
Registered
11,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He was really great to deal with, seems like a stand up guy.
He also seems to care about what he's doing, that's always a plus.

Ha! I meant initially that was the speculated waiting period, but changed after another project had stalled.
Sorry about that bit of confusion. They were super quick, from order to delivery. :)

·
Registered
11,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh ya, those are pretty neat picks.

The left is his "shop" pick, then a plain,
one with a sort of small circle of hook velcro and the last one has a rivet through it.
They seem to made out of that Ultex type stuff. I'll give them a whirl for sure, in a dark room.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
I'd buy those just to get the stickers ;)

·
Mad Strappier
468 Posts
Oh ya, those are pretty neat picks.

The left is his "shop" pick, then a plain,
one with a sort of small circle of hook velcro and the last one has a rivet through it.
They seem to made out of that Ultex type stuff. I'll give them a whirl for sure, in a dark room.
I've been doing a lot of pix-periments lately. That's a circle of 150 grit sandpaper on the one actually, and a grommet in the other.
you can put it on your keychain for all those times when you're ootandaboot and can't find a damn pick. Yes, I've been there, but never again!

Reactions: sulphur
1 - 9 of 9 Posts