The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Not the most exciring NPD you will but a pretty usefull unit nothingless.

I got this pedal at Ishibashi music in Shinjuku during our honeymoon trip in Japan.

I had the pleasure to visit both Shinjuku and Shibuya's location. Those store are really nice this is more like a mix of a museum and a warehouse than a store!

The guitar selection is incredible. I think they had every models of Gibson, Epiphone, Fender, Squier, PRS, PRS SE, Ibanez, ESP, LTD on display plus many other brands.

So, here is the pedal. A good old Boss LS-2.

20171008_122353.jpg

·
Registered
345 Posts
I've often wondered if Ishibashi is reliable. Nice to hear this direct from someone who has been there.
I bought my MIJ fretless Jazz Bass through them, as well as some pedals. E-mail communications with them was a breeze. Even though the bass was shipped with a gig bag, it was very well packed.

Too bad they (as well as other online Japanese music shops) no longer take overseas orders for brand new gear.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
A very useful pedal.

I bought one, before they were expensive, to use as a bypass for my Morley Wah. I found that putting the wah in one loop and setting it to A+B->bypass I could mix in some of the original signal with the other knob.

I'm not using it for that anymore, I try to keep all transistors tru-bypassed, but I found it was always useful for something. Switch three guitars or three amps, three preset volumes, a mixer, a splitter.

·
Registered
14,562 Posts
Sounds odd to say Enjoy--but yes, you can enjoy the functionality of a pedal...

so Enjoy!

Reactions: Ti-Ron
1 - 6 of 6 Posts