The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
Air guitar
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't normally post NPD threads, but I have 2 motives for this one.

1. Being it's probably the single most sought after pedal I've ever owned and I think it's kinda cool.

2. Just to see what kinda smart comment about price steadfastly has.

Electronics Technology Electronic device

·
Premium Member
Air guitar
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So that's the real thing?

Steady hasn't been around much that I've noticed.
Real deal, someone offered it to me for a guitar.... I thought about it for a bit and said "what the hell, why not!"

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I had a Klon way back and sold it for $500(Big mistake). All the hype aside it was the only pedal I ever regretted selling because it sounded so awesome.

Congrats and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
Air guitar
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had a Klon way back and sold it for $500(Big mistake). All the hype aside it was the only pedal I ever regretted selling because it sounded so awesome.

Congrats and enjoy.
I think I paid more than that for a KTR at one point. I can't even remember seeing an original less than a grand.

·
Registered
18,584 Posts
It appears from what I gather, this is from Chitmo. If this is correct, he has been on my ignore list for awhile now.

Reactions: Scotty

·
Premium Member
Air guitar
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It appears from what I gather, this is from Chitmo. If this is correct, he has been on my ignore list for awhile now.
I guess I have something in common with budda, all scientists and @vadsy :)

·
Premium Member
5,372 Posts
Congrats! Should be a good investment. I don't think the price of a KC would ever come down.

·
Banned
13,247 Posts
Not to take away from the glory of the Centaur here but I'm confused how one can have a member on the ignore list but still see their threads? Defeats the purpose of the list, no?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts