The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice little modulation pedal. Digital, yes, but nice effects. MUCH better Uni-Vibe effect than my M5. Stereo. Permits reprocessing. Provides two modes, via toggle for each effect. Also provides a "Lock" position via the same toggle that fixes your settings wherever you left them most recently, such that any accidental kicking or whatever won't change settings. True bypass via relay. For thirty bucks, I couldn't say no.

·
Registered
24,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A lot of those Asian-made teeny digital units are becoming impressive. The NUX ones are decent. In that same category as Donner and NUX are Valeton, Caline, J oyo, and others. In some instances, I gather they are the very same products sold under another brand name.

·
Premium Member
11,828 Posts
A lot of those Asian-made teeny digital units are becoming impressive. The NUX ones are decent. In that same category as Donner and NUX are Valeton, Caline, J oyo, and others. In some instances, I gather they are the very same products sold under another brand name.
+1

I've bought probably a half dozen (probably more) of those cheaper pedals and for the most part, I've been impressed. A couple of duds, but overall, great bang for the buck.

Where were these things when I was 14 and could only afford $30 pedals?

Reactions: mhammer
1 - 6 of 6 Posts