The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
Air guitar
3,250 Posts
Fulltone in the house....what a killer pedal.

I highly recommend these!

From fuzz to clean boost to harmonically rich grit...lots on tap.

Thanks for the sale, Dan!
Happy NPD :)

Reactions: Prsman

·
Registered
12,365 Posts
i have their ocd, and i like it lot - in certain amps. i think i'll go over to youtube to hear this one.

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Fulltone in the house....what a killer pedal.

I highly recommend these!

From fuzz to clean boost to harmonically rich grit...lots on tap.

Thanks for the sale, Dan!
Ah, you bought it. Dan says you're a fantastic player!
Happy NPD!

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have their ocd, and i like it lot - in certain amps. i think i'll go over to youtube to hear this one.
Yeah man...i've owned a couple versions of the ocd. Highly recommend you try one of these out. Don't know how one couldn't be impressed.

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have eyed these a few times. Will have to check out from the sounds of it. Enjoy!!!
I love all things David Grissom. From his original playing, to his sick tone, you just can't beat it.

This pedal, with the flame knob up, bass and treble maxed and the gain at 9 o'clock gets you into Grissomland....that's a friggin good thing!

·
Registered
12,365 Posts
Yeah man...i've owned a couple versions of the ocd. Highly recommend you try one of these out. Don't know how one couldn't be impressed.

looked at a few youtube demos. it does seem pretty cool. like the ocd, it seems to prefer some amps over others, and seems to like humbuckers better than singles. (for what i would be doing with it)
i'm really happy with the fiery red horse i currently use, but under certain conditions, the catalyst seems like it would work really well too. i could see me owning a 2nd small board with a catalyst on it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts