The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've confused the crap out of myself. I thought I was ok but I looked at too many diagrams and now I'm all screwed up!!!! This is what I'm doing, the guitar I'm working on is hum, single, single with single vol and tone with coil tap mini switch. Now I changed the pups and its hum, single, hum with push/pull pots and a neck on switch. Oh so confused................. not really asking for help, just venting. :D I just need a break and I'll figure it out, I hope.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, I'm good. I guess I'm just too tired for this tonight. I'll wire it all up tomorrow. It's pretty straight forward, just a lot of wires in a small place. Plus the most I ever done before is change the pots in my bass. That was simple, never rewired everthing at once.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's alive!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!! It works, it sounds good and it works!!!!! I do have one problem, the tone control is backwards, if you know what I mean. I don't know how I did that??? Or how to fix it?? But who cares, I completly took apart a guitar, put it back together and it's ok!!

Sweet!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts