The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,214 Posts
I could go through this entire forum and write the price that I know I’d be able to sell the listed items for. It would break a lot of achy breaky hearts and I - just don’t think they understand.. cuz if I broke their hearts, their achy breaky hearts, they might blow up and kill this man..

Forehead Chin Eyebrow Beard Jaw

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I could go through this entire forum and write the price that I know I’d be able to sell the listed items for. It would break a lot of achy breaky hearts and I - just don’t think they understand.. cuz if I broke their hearts, their achy breaky hearts, they might blow up and kill this man..

View attachment 438378
But what about achy breaky parts? Don't you want shot of them?

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I think the cost of shipping negates a lot of parts being worth listing on a national level. Like if I'm going to have to eat almost $20 of shipping on a $60 part, I'll probably just see if I can find a local buyer for $50.

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
I have some bits and pieces around here, but I always doubt it is worth my time to list them. I’ll probably never build another tele, but I have pickguard, bridges, pickups etc. not sure if I’ll ever sell them.

·
Premium Member
2,214 Posts
I think the cost of shipping negates a lot of parts being worth listing on a national level. Like if I'm going to have to eat almost $20 of shipping on a $60 part, I'll probably just see if I can find a local buyer for $50.
It depends on how far you can throw really. I guarantee that if I throw a softball my lady friend can probably hit it to Hamilton with a bat. 🇩🇴

·
Registered
Tell your prophets to pray and tell your bandits to run.
8,958 Posts
Parts - I have a box of Holley jets, a vacuum brake bleeder and an air compressor along with some 17x9.5 inch SLP Firehawk rims that I'd like to sell.

·
Monster Replier
'97 Strat Plus, 70's Northern Strat Copy
4,080 Posts
Parts - I have a box of Holley jets, a vacuum brake bleeder and an air compressor along with some 17x9.5 inch SLP Firehawk rims that I'd like to sell.
What you want for the break bleeder?
I didn't see it listed....

·
Registered
Tell your prophets to pray and tell your bandits to run.
8,958 Posts
What you want for the break bleeder?
I didn't see it listed....
Mityvac vacuum and pressure bleeder. Looks like they’re about 150 on Amazon. Not sure if thats USD. I think I paid more for it than 150 but times change. Probably not worth shipping it to the other side of the country.

That, and it might cost more than the fucker is worth to dig it out from where ever it is back there… lol

Gas Machine Motor vehicle Electronic instrument Event

·
Monster Replier
'97 Strat Plus, 70's Northern Strat Copy
4,080 Posts
I know that pain. I have knowingly bought tools I own because they cost less than the effort to find them :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts