The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been thinking about going wireless for awhile and I finally gave in and pulled the trigger on a unit. Mike's comment about the safety feature made sense but the freedom of no cords was the deciding factor. I got a good deal on a Audio technica freeway series. Only had a short time to play with it as it came in this afternoon and I'm working tonight but it seems to work quite well. Really liked the fact I could hit the standby on the transmitter and change guitars noise free. Manual says the range is 200 feet plus but I can't see myself being that far away. Paid 150.00 for the unit new and if it works out well it will be worth every penny, no more walking all over the cords occasionally tripping up or unplugging the guitar. The transmitter clip looks rugged and fits easily on to the guitar strap or belt which ever one prefers. :banana:

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I've toyed with the idea too. That sounds like a pretty good price for wireless. UHF Unit? Did you notice any tone loss? Any idea how long the battery lasts?

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't had a good evaluation of it yet, hopefully this weekend. At first use I didn't notice any loss but I was in a hurry. Will report back after I get a good session in with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts