The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone else had difficulty contacting the new forum owners?

I just want you all to know that I've attempted to connect on a consistent basis with them hence my lack of official status.

I've decided to pay my dealer fees directly to you all. Stay tuned!

·
Administrator
225 Posts
Sent you a message sambonee. Well, replied to your message that you sent back in December that I missed. Sorry about that.

Kevin

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Only 6 months for a reply........................

·
Administrator
225 Posts
Ya... that one is on me. They assigned me to check in here, I set up my email for this account, and neglected to turn on any alerts for myself. Wasn't until the HTTPS issue a few months back that I was drawn back in. Trying to be a lot more diligent since then

Kevin

·
Premium Member
11,629 Posts
Ya... that one is on me. They assigned me to check in here, I set up my email for this account, and neglected to turn on any alerts for myself. Wasn't until the HTTPS issue a few months back that I was drawn back in. Trying to be a lot more diligent since then

Kevin
Maybe you should turn the volume down a bit so you can hear the alert? 11 is pretty loud! :D

Reactions: LanceT

·
Administrator
225 Posts
That knob broke off some time ago. I can only communicate by forum posts as a result. Thankfully, that was my main form of communication before hand anyways

Kevin

·
Administrator
225 Posts
Ya I know. But he's still around, and I trust his judgment when it comes to adding stuff. Since I'm new, I lack the history of the site and what has been tried before.

Still, no harm in adding a section. Will do so now

Bass

Kevin

1 - 20 of 20 Posts