The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting tired of clicking on links to Fender products and not being able to get to the product. Fender says it is because they block non-US browsers from linking to product pages. You just get the generic home page.

How stupid is that?

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Player Series | Fender Electric Guitars

Don't know why your link doesn't work but mine does... for me anyways...

I think when I was looking earlier, I did scroll to the bottom of the page and change from the International site to the US site so that setting might be stored in my browser. Regardless you can still view those on the International site you just won't see the US prices.

·
Premium Member
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maybe the postings contain outdated links?
No, it's if the poster or link was generated from the US, the link won't work outside of the US. If you do a search on a Fender product say using Google, the link will only bring you to a landing page and not the product.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Well, I just searched "Fender Player Series" on Google.ca and the first link that came up worked fine for me. Took me to the USA site with prices and everything.

·
Registered
18,584 Posts
Getting tired of clicking on links to Fender products and not being able to get to the product. Fender says it is because they block non-US browsers from linking to product pages. You just get the generic home page.

How stupid is that?
It seems there may be a setting on your computer that the page is picking up and blocking it.

Reactions: 1SweetRide
1 - 12 of 12 Posts