1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
13,247 Posts
why not just move the stand away from the window and spend the money you blew on this light towards something useful

·
Premium Member
12,980 Posts
Hey, yous guys, quit picking on Steadly. It looks like he's actually promoting something he actually bought. Something he has actual experience with.

That's a huge step forward, IMO. I'm not so much into the 'personal recommendations' based on a fricken spec sheet.

I just hope he saved $2.85 by buying it in the States and having it sent to the border.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Hey, yous guys, quit picking on Steadly. It looks like he's actually promoting something he actually bought. Something he has actual experience with.

That's a huge step forward, IMO. I'm not so much into the 'personal recommendations' based on a fricken spec sheet.

I just hope he saved $2.85 by buying it in the States and having it sent to the border.
Well...to be fair,I do own one of those headlamps,it's one of the handiest things I never knew I needed.
Got it as a gift.
I don't use it for reading music but it's great for going to the woodpile at night,bbqing after dark,cleaning the chimney ,looking in dark areas of the basement ,garage ,soul etc.

·
Premium Member
12,980 Posts
Well...to be fair,I do own one of those headlamps,it's one of the handiest things I never knew I needed.
Got it as a gift.
I don't use it for reading music but it's great for going to the woodpile at night,bbqing after dark,cleaning the chimney ,looking in dark areas of the basement ,garage ,soul etc.
Wasn't referring to you, I thought your suggestion was fine. I wouldn't use it on stage but at home, sure, why not? I have one I use for camping.

I also have a magnifier headpiece/visor with a light that I couldn't live without doing smaller technical work I used to do without help - years ago.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Wasn't referring to you, I thought your suggestion was fine. I wouldn't use it on stage but at home, sure, why not? I have one I use for camping.

I also have a magnifier headpiece/visor with a light that I couldn't live without doing smaller technical work I used to do without help - years ago.

TBH ,it wasn't a serious suggestion.
The wife hates it if I wear it around inside,she calls my name ,I turn my head BAM ! Deer on the highway ! lol

·
Premium Member
12,980 Posts
The wife hates it if I wear it around inside,she calls my name ,I turn my head BAM ! Deer on the highway ! lol
Speaking of wives, one of these could be fun while playing doctor. But I digress ............ :D

·
Registered
18,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That was funny!:)

Reactions: cboutilier
1 - 12 of 12 Posts