The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all! I'm curious if anyone knows some suppliers for some Nitrocellulose clear? I live in Ottawa Ontario and can't find any for the life of me. I'm taking a trip to the USA in may and was also curious if we are allowed to purchase it there and bring it back??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet! Thanks very much!! Sad that a bunch of us automotive painters and suppliers were stumped on finding some!

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
Home Hardware stocks Watco and it seems to be pretty good as far as rattle cans go.

Anyone who has a Richelieu account can purchase and have it sent anywhere, I send stuff direct from them to job sites all over Ontario all the time.

·
Premium Member
4,701 Posts
I buy Behlen from Ardec

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi guys,

Just going through threads of people looking for lacquer. These guys can supply all of canada with nitro. I just finished a fiesta red tele with their product. Was super happy. Im trying to get the word out because i know myself how frustrated ive been over the years trying to find a source. And a source thats good. These guys checked all my boxes. Ill be back. Hope this helps spread the word to those looking!

Great lakes custom colour

Www.greatlakescustomcolour.com

1 - 13 of 13 Posts