The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking around for a Wii and everywhere I have gone it is the same story... sold out and don't know when they will get more in.

Does anyone know where I can get one now or prepay for one? I know I can get one on ebay for $100-200 over retail plus shipping but I am not that desperate for one.

Thanks.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Do you have an EB Games? They will let you put $$$ down on one and call you when they become available.
I just put GH3 away for both the PS3 and the 360 in hopes I can get one for my oldest son for Christmas.

Good Luck hope you find one!

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you have an EB Games? They will let you put $$$ down on one and call you when they become available.
I just put GH3 away for both the PS3 and the 360 in hopes I can get one for my oldest son for Christmas.

Good Luck hope you find one!
I have gone to several EB games and asked them to do this... I said I would prepay the entire amount and they all say they cant do it...

·
Registered
872 Posts
I know your pain. It took me a awhile to get mine. I only got it because a friend of a friend works at toys r us and put one away for me when a shippment came in.

·
Premium Member
1,380 Posts
Im bored of my wii. Controller rocks but games suck.
Have you picked up Super Mario Galaxy? I don't have a Wii, but every Wii owner I know has become obsessed with this game. Many of the design features of the Wii were based around ideas that Shigeru Miyamoto had for this game.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Have you picked up Super Mario Galaxy? I don't have a Wii, but every Wii owner I know has become obsessed with this game. Many of the design features of the Wii were based around ideas that Shigeru Miyamoto had for this game.
I actually haven't. And yeah, i know it appears to have received alot of critical acclaim. I'll probably end up renting it. The only game that's really making me keep my Wii is Super smash bros brawl.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts