The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
When I quit smoking years ago I had some pretty crazy full colour dreams. Not so much now...

·
Registered
10,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not sure if it was a nightmare or not, but I had a vivid dream last night about a specific time in my life that was, shall I say, not the best time. I woke up in a panic and have been feeling jittery all day.

·
Registered
18,577 Posts
My job is a recurring nightmare.
I can understand that, knowing where you work. After doing the tour, it sure is a lot safer than it was in the "old" days but that heat you work in would kill me.

I haven't had nightmares since I was a kid and had a high temperature with the flu.

·
Premium Member
11,247 Posts
Yeah, had them as a consequence of struggling with employment related stress. Relived every shitty thing in my dreams except with surreal panic and exaggerated circumstances. Bizarre stuff. Left job, never went back.

Sometimes I still have nightmares, random weird stuff, nothing serious. More tragedy than horror.

·
Registered
10,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, had them as a consequence of struggling with employment related stress. Relived every shitty thing in my dreams except with surreal panic and exaggerated circumstances. Bizarre stuff. Left job, never went back.

Sometimes I still have nightmares, random weird stuff, nothing serious. More tragedy than horror.
That's where I'm at now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts