The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just got my guitar back from Nicole today and I have to tell you I am most impressed by her work and craftsmanship.
I can not say enough good things about meeting Nicole and having her do work on my working guitar, what a difference it has made. I will again never have a Tech do any work on her again,as I have not had the results ( please Techs don't take this as a whatever against you, I just didn't get the results before that I have now, so please no hate mail) like this.
I would highly recommend Nicole's work on any guitar,she was very easy to work with and asked a ton of questions of me and was able to apply my answers to my guitar.
So Nicole she is singing like a bird and I really enjoyed this experience with you and you'll be seeing more of me after christmas, many more guitars to go still,so thanks again>Ship (Louis)

·
Premium Member
13,041 Posts
Of course she is on the other side of the universe.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well its been over 5 months now and I can happily say that Nicoles work is out standing, by this point I would have had to take my guitar in again and have it set up , survived the winter with no problems and it hasn't gone out of tune( was usually the next day or so ) or caused me any grief with the intonation, I send out a huge thanks Nicole for the work you did and I guess I'll be bringing in a few others soon also.Ship (louis)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts