The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Am I the only one with the balls to give this a like?^)@#
Maybe. I normally cant stand those guys, but I admit it was pretty good.

Better yet was finding this one at the end, presumably one of the Heart sisters daughters(???) Dead ringer voice
Was cool to see Nancy come on stage with an Epiphone LP too.

·
Registered
5,492 Posts

Better yet was finding this one at the end, presumably one of the Heart sisters daughters(???) Dead ringer voice
If that is the country singer Gretchen Wilson, I'm not sure of any relation. I do love Nancy though

·
Administrator
15,980 Posts

Very good. Sounded almost as good as Ann, and looked almost as good as Ann (back in the day of course). Great voice!

·
Premium Member
5,151 Posts
well that lead me down the path to a whole series of really good covers & great music. Thank you very much guys.

·
Premium Member
11,823 Posts
I've said it before - I don't get the hate put on Nickelback. Standard internet piling-on, IMO.

I'm not a fan but I've enjoyed a few of their songs. Sure, they found a formula and milked it. But why don't people hate Boston for doing the same exact thing? No internet then, I suppose.

·
Registered
7,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've said it before - I don't get the hate put on Nickelback. Standard internet piling-on, IMO.

I'm not a fan but I've enjoyed a few of their songs. Sure, they found a formula and milked it. But why don't people hate Boston for doing the same exact thing? No internet then, I suppose.

I liked Boston's first album.....which they released 4 times.....lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts