The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Gotta say... the PRS looks much classier. Anyway, that's an awesome trophy - i want to see what they'll do this year!

C

·
0 Posts
That's got to be one of the ugliest guitars I've ever seen... so it aughta fit right in to Nascar.....

·
Registered
365 Posts
That's got to be one of the ugliest guitars I've ever seen... so it aughta fit right in to Nascar.....
Ha was thinking that too. Watching million dollar cars drive around in circles for hours while being bombarded with advertising isn't my idea of fun.

That it a cool trophy though considering the normal stuff they give out.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Are you talking about the Gibson or the PRS?
Cuz we've already gone over that NASCAR isn't IRL.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Ha was thinking that too. Watching million dollar cars drive around in circles for hours while being bombarded with advertising isn't my idea of fun.

That it a cool trophy though considering the normal stuff they give out.
I watch NASCAR - got to agree, I hate the commercials... I was watching Chicagoland... and for every 5 minutes of racing, there's 10 minutes of commercials, swear to god. And if you think NASCAR is bad... try watching the Canadian version of NASCAR... The Barrie speedway is such a small oval that I got dizzy trying to watch the race...

·
Registered
97 Posts
im not sure how old this thread is,but i thought i would
give a lesson in guitars and racing

the PRS guitar is awarded to the driver
that wins the chevy rock and roll 400 at Richmond Virginia raceway
the rock and roll 400 is the last race before the chase
its the 26 race out of 36 races usually held in september

the Gibson guitar is awarded to the driver who wins
at the Nashville Super Speedway,albeit I.R.L.,Nascar Craftsman Truck Series or Nascar Busch Series
Nascar Nextel Cup does not run on this track
basiclly its a playable trophy,and amazingly enough
the drivers look forward to winning this trophy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts