The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For your viewing pleasure, and listening if you're close enough, I am the new proud owner of a BEAT (but still beautiful) jcm800 straight cab with original g12t-75's in it, and a 1983 Mesa Boogie Coliseum 300!! 180watts RMS (300 peak, hence the model name) out of six 6L6's, and the s/n puts this as one of the last mkIIB's to be built before they moved onto the mkIIC. Very stoked on this one.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Wow that cab has been around the block a few times!

Let me know if you decide to sell it I’ve been looking for some early G12t-75’s.

How’s it all sound ?

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow that cab has been around the block a few times!

Let me know if you decide to sell it I’ve been looking for some early G12t-75’s.

How’s it all sound ?
It certainly has!! I may hold into this one, but I have a slant cab I may get rid of. It isn't as old as this cab either though..
It sounds pretty cool so far, but I need more time with it. Yet to find a Mesa I kept, but there is a learning curve with this so I need more time. The EQ slider section sounds so much better on than off I don't know why they would even bother with the option. Haha

·
Premium Member
18,596 Posts
12th fret had a coliseum for $1k a while back, but I couldnt swing it. Would love to try it haha.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts