The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
16,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just waiting to hear back from EBMM but I believe this to be an early '96. I also suspect it may have been refinished to match a couple of custom guitars they did for Jim Messina back in '96. If it was then someone did an outstanding job. It's pre silent circuit and the pups have been "upgraded" to a set of Seymour Duncan Custom Shop Scooped. They sound great but I was always a fan of the original A2's or A3's that were in these. The neck is outstanding.

·
Premium Member
17,157 Posts
Was this at l&m? I swear i saw one like it on saturday.

Congrats!

Reactions: davetcan

·
Premium Member
17,546 Posts
It is about time!
How long has it been since you posted new gear?
Get back into your usual stride.

Incredible neck for sure.
These guitars always look so "comfy".

ENJOY!

·
Premium Member
13,076 Posts
Bugger!! That is sweet!

·
Administrator
16,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dear lord, you mean you identify as something else? :eek: Say it ain't so, Dave, say it ain't so!
I was at physio this morning trying to figure out what I've done to my back. Standing in front of a full length mirror with my shirt off removes any and all illusions.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
OK...so after an original NGD and pics PLUS 15 or so responses
and I still don't know anything ( especially the model number ) about this great looking guitar?
Common folks ....lets share some info please.
G.
ps...
actually I did learn that Dave is having identification issues on whats between his legs.
I personal would prefer not to hear any details....but I get a feeling its going to be posted anyways.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts