The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past week-end it was our wedding day. We had a really to our image ceremony with friends and family. It was the best day I ever had in my life. My girlfriend and I had a rough year. Her father got one of the rarest bladder cancer and beat it. He was so scared to not be present for the wedding, let me tell you we were all crying when he shook my hand in front of the halley.

Back to the guitar. My friends teamed up together to track down my very first electric guitar. The thing was stashed somewhere in one of our friend parent's house. They had a luthier bring it back to life. New fretboard, neck reset, new frets and new pickups. When they handle it to me, I was so suprised, I couldn't believe it was my old guitar!

Here it is!

IMG_0638.JPG

IMG_0639.JPG

IMG_0640.JPG

·
Premium Member
17,544 Posts
I have tears in my eyes and a huge smile on my face. What can I say, I'm an old, emotional "softy"...LOL

Congratulations to both you and your new bride and wishing you a lifetime of happiness together.

I need a kleenex.

The guitar is a wonderful and very original (in more ways than one) gift concept!

·
Premium Member
4,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have tears in my eyes and a huge smile on my face. What can I say, I'm an old, emotional "softy"...LOL

Congratulations to both you and your new bride and wishing you a lifetime of happiness together.

I need a kleenex.

The guitar is a wonderful and very original (in more ways than one) gift concept!
Thanks greco!
Here's a pic of the wife and me! :)

IMG_0641.JPG

·
Premium Member
4,462 Posts
Congrats Ti-Ron. Looks like clear sailing for you and family from now on. Hope you guys will be as happy as you both look on your pics for a long long time.

·
Premium Member
17,157 Posts
Duude! Double congrats, that rules!

Reactions: Ti-Ron

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
congratulations!!

great pic, love the shoes

pretty neat thing your friends did with your gtr too!

·
Premium Member
2,192 Posts
Good things happen to good people Francois and you deserve a happy ending to a year from hell. Wishing you and your family many more years of happiness and fine health buddy. Based on the wedding pic, there's a shared sense of humour so you're already off to a great start. Cheers!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Thank you so so much for sharing the story Francios.
So so happy for you and wish you all the best to both of you and your families!

To the long, healthy and happy lives!

yours truly
Bojan

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Congrats on all fronts!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts