The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

NGD sorta

542 views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Sugar 
#1 · (Edited)
My old Hamer Newport popped up on kijiji and I grabbed it 20 minutes later. Got a chance to get one back I never should have sold...there are a few of those.

See less See more
#7 ·
Met too. My dad bought me a 1917 00-17 Martin when I was 18 for $700. I got it restored. What a guitar. A gut stringed model. What was I thinking. I traded it with Pierre from Ottawa / Gatineau (refinishing guy), trader as I was. He gave me a 1963 Refinshed Jaguar. I brought it to London UK Denmark st. Made a killing. I’d pay double to have it back.

Any leads lmk. No kidding .

#10 · (Edited)
Congrats!

What are the chances of getting your own guitar back again!!
Did you know the seller?
How long did the seller have "your" guitar?
This is so heart warming to me.

I hope you don't mind me taking the liberty of posting a larger pic. My computer is being repaired and I'm using my wife's laptop. My old eyes hate the (to me) tiny screen/pics.

#11 ·
Congrats!

What are the chances of getting your own guitar back again!!
Did you know the seller?
How long did the seller have "your" guitar?
This is so heart warming to me.

I hope you don't mind me taking the liberty of posting a larger pic. My computer is being repaired and I'm using my wife's laptop. My old eyes hate the (to me) tiny screen/pics.

i didn’t know the seller personally. He bought it from LNM after the guy I sold it to traded it in there. I haven’t had it for probably a couple years or more. I’ve seen a couple old guitars I’ve sold go up on kijiji a few times. Cheers :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.