The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After almost 3 years of not buying a guitar, I gave in. There's a long story behind why it happened but I'm not going to waste your time with it. This is a 2018 PRS SE Custom 22 Semi-hollow in Grey Black.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
That is a stunning guitar!!! Nice purchase. If you're going to wait, may as well make it worth the wait.

·
Premium Member
17,161 Posts
Congrats! My next prs will probably be an S2 hollowbody of some sort.

·
Premium Member
17,579 Posts
Congratulations! One new guitar every three years is quite reasonable.

Unless I'm mistaken, my friend @Hamstrung was just mentioning to me this morning about being very impressed with this model of PRS.

·
Premium Member
4,483 Posts
After almost 3 years of not buying a guitar, I gave in. There's a long story behind why it happened but I'm not going to waste your time with it. This is a 2018 PRS SE Custom 22 Semi-hollow in Grey Black.

One of the colours that really adds to the overall look of these guitars. Congrats. Can’t wait to play it :).

·
Premium Member
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
One of the colours that really adds to the overall look of these guitars. Congrats. Can’t wait to play it :).
Let's try to get together soon. Maybe on the 9th but let me confirm that. We were supposed to be playing on the 9th but my bass player just told me last night he is out of the country and this is after he knew this last December. ugh... Anyway, once I got that sorted out I'll let you know.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
I've always viewed PRS as works of art. Every single one I've seen regardless of where it sits in the model line, has always been a great looking guitar. I didn't even know they had a hollow body until you posted this. Now they have gone up another level as a premier guitar in my eyes.

·
Premium Member
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LOL Let me put it this way, I thought it was a stupid and rash decision borne out of something that I got upset about which I shouldn't really have been. In any case I got the guitar out of it and that's all that matters now. hahaha

1 - 20 of 50 Posts