The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I ordered a Novo Serus J 8 months ago after a friend was reaving about them. I was told a year wait time which they delivered 4 months ahead of schedule. My first guitar with a Mastery trem which is super smooth and reminds me of the trems used on the Duesenberg’s. The color is Pelham blue, nice weight at 7.2lbs, gorgeous rosewood board, tempered (baked?) maple neck and nice medium/large chunky neck.
Comes with a plush Mono gig bag.

Very cool guitar and will be putting it through its paces in the next while.

Musical instrument Guitar Guitar accessory String instrument accessory Musical instrument accessory
Musical instrument Guitar String instrument Guitar accessory String instrument
Leg Guitar accessory Automotive design Wood Comfort
Musical instrument Guitar String instrument String instrument Musical instrument accessory

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Those are really nice. I love how they're an original design but still has all the classic elements and looks like something that could have come out of the 1960's.

Congrats!

Reactions: GuitarT and Alex

·
Premium Member
27,235 Posts
That's a handsome instrument. Has a bit of '60s vibe in the use of separate pickguard and control plate. Kind of reminds me of a Fury, too. I bought one of those Jazzmaster vibratos off a guy some years ago, but never installed it in anything. I'm beginning to think that needs attending to.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts