The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been gassin for a cheep 335/ copy for a while and mondays Kijiji search uncovered this little jem!
%5BURL=http://s1181.photobucket.com/user/s...E-5CDD-471F-A712-C4C876D61E47.png[/IMG][/URL]
From what I found online it's a 80s guitar from Korea not the more diseirable Japanese version, made in the 70s but man does this thing sing! It's crazy how distinct the notes are played out on this baby! And other then someone replacing the tuners with the wrong style/screw pattern this thing is dead mint!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
congratulations on a beauty
I thought all Mann's are from Japan?
but to be honest - doesn't matter at all where it is made (unless you want to resell it) - the sound and the feel is what matter. And it seems, you are quite happy with both!

enjoy

·
Registered
18,586 Posts
Congratulations on your great find. I agree with bigboki. It doesn't matter where it's made. If it's a good guitar, it's a good guitar. A lot of that MIM, MIJ, MIK is just for the resellers and collectors and in many cases is just marketing. Enjoy your new git!

Reactions: Shooter177
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.