The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NGD: Les Paul Traditional.

It's beautiful, it plays really well, sounds enormous, sustains great, I love it.

Still getting used to the feel of having the the strings further away from the body than my other guitars. Also the feel on my anchor finger is different than on flatter guitars. It's 9 lbs 3 oz so heavier than anything I've owned. A bit to get used to but loving it so far.

·
Premium Member
12,296 Posts
Yes, nice looking Lester.

The only thing I would change is the knobs. I'm partial to top-hats. But that's just a personal opinion kinda thing.

Reactions: sillyak

·
Registered
500 Posts
I'm envious. Congrat's!

Great photo's of a beautiful piece of imo iconic rock 'n' roll class.

·
Registered
951 Posts

It's beautiful, it plays really well, sounds enormous, sustains great, I love it.

Still getting used to the feel of having the the strings further away from the body than my other guitars. Also the feel on my anchor finger is different than on flatter guitars. It's 9 lbs 3 oz so heavier than anything I've owned. A bit to get used to but loving it so far.

Beautiful and beautiful pics too.

·
Registered
4,621 Posts
Beautiful guitar. That might be the same year of Traditional I tried here at L&M. Didn't even plug it in and the sustain was enormous. Nice loud guitar!

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Rea

Really nice bookmatch.

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
That’s a beauty, great pics!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts