The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Electronics Technology Electronic device Electronic instrument

Picked this up via Kijiji last night. Only had an hour with it through my Mustang 1 (I know) but it definitely has capabilities. Manual is open in my browser until I dont need it haha.

We'll see how it goes! My brother sent me a setlist to play with, and I'll be bothering @hollowbody a bit too.

Probably start with a headrush 112 and go from there.

·
Premium Member
5,705 Posts
new gear day... smh

·
Premium Member
19,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How does it compare to the FX8?

cheers
I haven't tried to dial in the weirder sounds I used (all of 2 of them) but as far as reverbs and delays go I'd say I can get the same sounds. I also had the FX8 feeding real amps, and I won't know how good this thing can get until Saturday when I pick up the powercab +. It's not fair to judge the sound when I'm running it into a Mustang 1 right now haha.

@player99 why wouldn't it be correct? I just replaced two amps and a pedalboard. @knight_yyz not sure what the issue is...

·
Premium Member
5,705 Posts
I think someone thought NGD means new guitar day and you should have posted NPD day for new pedal day. But NGD can mean new gear day

·
Premium Member
21,099 Posts
I haven't tried to dial in the weirder sounds I used (all of 2 of them) but as far as reverbs and delays go I'd say I can get the same sounds. I also had the FX8 feeding real amps, and I won't know how good this thing can get until Saturday when I pick up the powercab +. It's not fair to judge the sound when I'm running it into a Mustang 1 right now haha.

@player99 why wouldn't it be correct? I just replaced two amps and a pedalboard. @knight_yyz not sure what the issue is...
Is it an indelicate question to ask what you're working towards?

Are you planning on joining a new band?

Are the Sparrows now in the past?

·
Premium Member
19,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is it an indelicate question to ask what you're working towards?

Are you planning on joining a new band?

Are the Sparrows now in the past?
If Im not making music Im generally grumpier than normal. That said, I am very burned out and not rushing a new project. I like creating with others, so I've asked a friend in NY to send me some tracks to add to. I will have more bands in future, just not quite sure what styles or when. I went hard at it already.

Sparrows is still kicking - I saw them last Saturday in KW with our good friends from Boston.

shaking my head
Oh I know what it means. I just dont know why you posted it.

·
Premium Member
21,099 Posts
If Im not making music Im generally grumpier than normal. That said, I am very burned out and not rushing a new project. I like creating with others, so I've asked a friend in NY to send me some tracks to add to. I will have more bands in future, just not quite sure what styles or when. I went hard at it already.

Sparrows is still kicking - I saw them last Saturday in KW with our good friends from Boston.

I think he felt it was obvious what you meant by NGD.

·
Premium Member
5,705 Posts

Maybe reread the post above mine? the title of the thread was questioned.... smh

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.