The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great little blues guitar! Loud and punchy and overall build quality is pretty good. I was searching for a double 0 sized guitar with a 1 3/4" nut in the $500 range and there isn't too many options. These were introduced at NAMM this year and Long and McQuade just got them in recently. It's a $500 overseas version of a L-00. I wanted a guitar that was easier to haul around and to do the campfire and camping thing without having to worry about an expensive instrument. This has laminated mahogany back and sides and thats ok with me for what I want to use it for. I guess as an added bonus it's not as susceptible to humidity changes. It needs a little neck adjustment and some oil on the rosewood board but other than that it's highly playable. I took the cheap pick guard off and it's much better without it IMO.

Fender Musical Instruments - G9531 Style 3 Double-0 Acoustic, Mahogany Back/Sides, Solid Spruce Top - Appalachia Burst

·
Registered
18,597 Posts
Very decent materials in that little baby. It looks very playable, too.

Reactions: canoeplayguitar

·
Registered
501 Posts
Tasty! Very nicely appointed, and begs to be taken for a spin. Congrat's!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.