The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had the vibe out to add a humbucker rig to the line up for a few months now, and low and behold this came up at a local shop 50% off. It was a bit of a whim since I hadn't heard much about the Icon series from Godin, but the more I play it, the more it feels like the real deal. At $560 (CAN) all in this might be the best deal I ever see on a new instrument.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
17,016 Posts
That is a great deal!

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
It looks like from the first picture you can see the bobbin through the pickup cover. Is this correct?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It looks like from the first picture you can see the bobbin through the pickup cover. Is this correct?
No, that's just a reflection. I guess I could peel the plastic off...

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Very nice. Me, I've been jonesing for the Convertible model for awhile now. But I wouldn't mind owning a set neck Godin like yours. That price is a steal! Enjoy.

Reactions: Eldon

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just loving every minute of playing this unit the last few days. It 100% meets me halfway with the riffs I've been throwing at it, and has even coaxed my playing into some previously uncharted territory. Like one old boy told me about 10 years ago; buy a guitar if you think it will teach you something.

·
Registered
18,585 Posts
You got two things here:

1) a very good deal
2) a very good guit

1 - 15 of 15 Posts