The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,256 Posts
Never played one. Never liked the diamond shaped soundholes (they'd used them on a few other models before). 6 in line headstock is weird but I think I have warmed up to it - I like how it's similar to non-rev Firebird's vs too Fendery.

I also never understood why Grohl was such a bastard as to keep smashing vintage RD Artists on stage and then not have his sig axe be an RD Artist reissue so as to try to replenish the supply a bit.

Off topic, sorry.

·
Premium Member
Air guitar
3,250 Posts
Holy crap, all our local pawn shops have is squires that are priced higher than new. Hope she was a good deal. I have to say, I'm a little jealous. Congrats!

Reactions: RBlakeney

·
Registered
662 Posts
Holy crap, all our local pawn shops have is squires that are priced higher than new. Hope she was a good deal. I have to say, I'm a little jealous. Congrats!
I don’t think this was a pawn shop find haha. Just a lucky coincidence at a local shop, as per the op. I’d love to find one of these in a pawn shop for a great price ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys , no this wasn't found at a pawn shop , I found it at a local music store , they were selling it under the original asking price.

·
Premium Member
Air guitar
3,250 Posts
I don’t think this was a pawn shop find haha. Just a lucky coincidence at a local shop, as per the op. I’d love to find one of these in a pawn shop for a great price ;)
Man, no sweat to tell I need sleep. I had to reread that 5 times. My brain kept inserting pawn before shop. Haha

Reactions: Ronbeast

·
Premium Member
3,511 Posts
Let me know what you guys think , it's #35 of 400.
Love mine! I think I may have 34!!
It wasn’t sold to you by this “shifty lookin’ sexy man” was it? Congrats @Mike84 , a true beauty.
68DEA92E-BF11-4A09-8DA0-E32EDF9D0EB4.jpeg

No idea what the serial number was, that was taken December 2014 when we got one in at Calgary East L&M.

Reactions: WhiteFalcon
1 - 15 of 15 Posts