The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
@greco and I make regular guitar store runs for fun and the occasional deal. Today was an occasion. Happened upon this little gem for a "moral imperative" (meaning I just hadda get it!) price! She's a 2006 model in near mint condition.
335-1.jpg
335-2.jpg
335-3.jpg
335-4.jpg

·
Premium Member
18,696 Posts
CONGRATS!! (once again) to my good friend @Hamstrung.

He certainly knows gear and got a great deal (IMO) on this beautiful 335. The setup on this instrument is superb and I'm convinced that it made me sound like I could actually play the guitar (tried it through a Roland Jazz Chorus 40).
It just made me want to sit and play and squeeze lots of great notes and chords out of it.

I will admit to being EXTREMELY jealous... 335's make me melt.

ENJOY !!, my friend.

·
Registered
18,584 Posts
You got the right colour! Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
2,616 Posts
335's are versatile guitars. Still my all time favourite and if I could only have one guitar.....it would be a 335. Congratulations. You have a beauty.

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
335's are versatile guitars. Still my all time favourite and if I could only have one guitar.....it would be a 335. Congratulations. You have a beauty.
If I could only have one, I'd deliberate for a long time before choosing a Telecaster. If I could only have two, I'd never be without a 335

·
Registered
15,698 Posts
Cool guitar-enjoy!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts