1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
12,980 Posts
Congrats. My VE-450 Entertainer (ES-336 copy, but with pointier horns) is one of my prize possessions. Just a great guitar (after a few mods).

Reactions: Frenchy99

·
Registered
4,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That makes for a sweet birthday. Congrats. There's a few CS series Arias out there on Kijiji these days that catch my eye. Some itch remains to fill a gap from a traded away a FV-575 some years ago.

The CS series guitar are amazing. I have a CS-350 and a CS-400

CS-400

CS-350

I'm still looking for a FV-575 myself... One day, ill find one.

·
Premium Member
12,980 Posts
The Entertainers are one of my favorite series, great guitars!
I sure love mine. I sold a lot of Vantages in the early 80s (especially ones like you posted above) and they were consistently great guitars.

I've just put the VE-450 back into rotation in the last week or so. I'm basically running through my rack while I sort out and program the Kemper. So everything's getting it's chance.

You have an enviable collection of Japanese guitars, Monsieur 99.

[edited for the inevitable pron shot ....}

Guitar String instrument Musical instrument Plucked string instruments String instrument

·
Registered
4,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I sure love mine. I sold a lot of Vantages in the early 80s (especially ones like you posted above) and they were consistently great guitars.
I really love the quality of these guitars, the mid 70s and 80s belong to the Japan manufacturers hands down.

I've just put the VE-450 back into rotation in the last week or so. I'm basically running through my rack while I sort out and program the Kemper. So everything's getting it's chance.
I rotate mine also... change them every couple of months... Its always fun to rediscover old flames !

You have an enviable collection of Japanese guitars, Monsieur 99.
30+ years in the making... I blame the internet for my addiction.. lol

Funny how my first 20 years of playing music was done with just a few instrument and now.... I need a full studio at home !!! ;)

The best hobby in the world !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts