The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing interesting was happening last night so decided to have a look at some for sale adds.
After looking at the new adds, feel on this :

An El Degas L6S copy, completely original minus the tuners and comes with OHC.

From memory this is the exact same guitar that Ibanez came out with in the mid 70s...

So contacted the seller and went to meet him this morning before work...

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Man, I can't believe you bought that over my set-neck eL Degas LP special! He has had that listed for years. Do you know the truss rod is busted?

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man, I can't believe you bought that over my set-neck eL Degas LP special! He has had that listed for years. Do you know the truss rod is busted?
Its not from the young reseller guy in Longueil... I know full well about this guy...

This guitar was up north beside St Jerome...

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Yeah, that guy is one special piece of work. he has been on Kijiji forever. I had over 20 eL Degas guitars and basses for sale at one point. The special is really one of the best guitars I have owned, its been a keeper for 5 years and i can't say that about many guitars. I am only selling it as I got a real LP jr.
If you were interested, I could give you a great deal for the guitar and el Degas amp. the amps sounds ridiculously good. Its almost identical to my buddies Peavey Classic 30.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you were interested, I could give you a great deal for the guitar and el Degas amp.
Thanks for the offer Jim but I currently have a new bass coming my way from Toronto... ( bass guitars are more a priority then guitars for me ) plus I'm over budget right now ...lol

If you still have it available later on, might hit you up on it. The amp, I will pass... I'm pretty set up as it is... Smelly but set up ! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts