The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine and myself made a fun 2 day trip out to Providence, RI where I traded a TB2000 for this 2012 Electrical Guitar Company 1000s. It's essentially a beautiful marriage of a Travis Bean and a Veleno, with the thinnest neck you'll probably ever see on a guitar. I also was able to get some money out of the guy I was trading with in Providence to help with trip expenses, and ended up coming home with over $100 after gas, food, toll, etc..
Guitar String instrument Musical instrument String instrument Plucked string instruments
Electric guitar Guitar String instrument String instrument Bass guitar
Guitar Musical instrument String instrument String instrument accessory Plucked string instruments

·
Premium Member
19,058 Posts
Congrats! A friend of mine in NH started building aluminum necks, so if you want a jaguar with that kind of neck then you can have it haha.

·
Registered
18,595 Posts
Unique looking guitar.

·
Premium Member
1,870 Posts
The thin neck would be a deal breaker for me, but I dig everything else about the guitar. I wonder if they have addressed the stability issues that plagued the originals? I remember seeing an interview with Kim Michell where he described the problems that he had with an aluminum necked guitar in the studio.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts