The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Peavey Wolfgang EVH Wolfgang Charvel Style 2
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been wanting one for a while. Played a few that came and went at Long & Mcquade Calgary south. Was considering a Les Paul for a brief moment then came to my senses... just not my thing :)

Cant post a photo... anyone know why?
Looks like photobucket wants $400 a year... just $1 per day for third party hosting.
Whats a good alternative?

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Not sure why it wont. I'm using Google images. When I post it looks like this...

There are a couple of ways to get a link for the photo on Google photos and I've tried all the options I can see with no luck.
Maybe Administration can make a suggestion.

This photo was taken from my photobucket account and worked no probs.

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Whoops

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
I went with Sulphur's suggestion ( Thank You ) and got an IMGUR account. Seem to work fine with the direct link.

Beautiful guitar. I have one with a quilt top and maple fretboard. I love everything about it except the maple fb. I may sell it because of that. If it was rosewood like yours I wouldn't even consider selling it.

Reactions: Lemmy Hangslong

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Beautiful guitar. I have one with a quilt top and maple fretboard. I love everything about it except the maple fb. I may sell it because of that. If it was rosewood like yours I wouldn't even consider selling it.
Most of my guitars have rosewood, one maple and one ebony. I definitely like the rosewood more.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts