The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the great fortune to have a girlfriend who shares my passion for music (she sings in our band). We've had a monumental year since getting together. I have many guitars but this one is special as she gave it to me last night for Christmas. She had to tell me early because she found it on FB Marketplace and was unsure if it was real or if I'd like it so she felt compelled to spill the beans. It's real (haven't looked up the year yet) and I love it!
I'm a lucky man!

LesPaulStudio.jpg

·
Premium Member
17,579 Posts
Congratulations, my friend!
(and a very Merry Christmas in advance).

Of all the LP's out there, this has always been by far my favourite model and finish.

Cheers

Dave

·
Premium Member
17,161 Posts
Congrats on both the guitar and thoughtful partner.

Wear the finish to a shine!

·
Premium Member
64 Gretsch 6120, 63 SG Standard, 62 Fender Princeton and a 58 Supro 1624T
3,191 Posts
I remember when my wife was my girlfriend and she did cool shit like that, now we just watch Netflix and eat chips ;)

Happy NGD :)

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
I remember when my wife was my girlfriend and she did cool shit like that, now we just watch Netflix and eat chips ;)
Methinks wifey’s actually putting the moves on you & you don’t know what “Netflix & chill” really means. Does she place chip crumbs on “strategic areas”?

·
Registered
12,308 Posts
if i was the jealous type, this thread would definitely be something worthy of it. but i can't be jealous, it's just too cool

1 - 20 of 25 Posts