The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

NGD bobkat oh yeah!!

3K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  sambonee 
#1 ·
I couldn't resist. Great price, sweet curves, great platform. Thinking I'll put HB's in there from Onamac windery,(Kerry Learned who just built 20 special order pickups for billy gibbons).

What style of pickguard you think will work well with this finish? Supposedly it's the top of the line model. Alder body. One piece neck. I'm thinking of full size HBs and a totally new pickguard. It'll be here in a week. Cost me under $350 to my door.

See less See more
#4 ·
Wow that is beautiful. I love the hint of 'pointyness' on the two horns. I'd never seen that model before. It's just different enough from the Strat shape to stand out but not so different to be out there. At that price I'd get one in a heartbeat too. Nice work.

#9 ·
Thanks. Scotty.

I really enjoy the hunt as much as the kill. It's quite exciting. I just might swap out some other pickups in the meantime to get her going. The pus in there now are junkola.

There was a post sometime ago about the most exciting score anyone's had. That's what tis about for me.

And I really like japanese guitars. Rarer in some cases that sought after American guitar and they'll never break the bank. .

#14 ·
It looks like you got "hooked" on that git's curves. Enjoy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.