·
Premium Member
17,157 Posts
That looks great.

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
Nice touch on the headstock.

In the pictures on my screen it looks more green than grey. Is that the colour or is it actually grey?

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
It's called grey, but looks green. Based on this:

Now that's funny. I opened that image in another tab, and it looks grey on my screen. lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Took a chance and bought my first custom guitar. Got it made in Gibson's Oxford Grey. Plays and sounds awesome. These are great guitars. Going to wait out the honeymoon and maybe buy another one.

What did the import/sales tax end up like when you bought it. I’m on the verge of ordering a custom and it’s gonna top out at about $3k CAD. I’m trying to guess any additional fees as best I can. When I did a “test” check out on the site, it didnt populate any kind of sales tax on their end but I can only assume the CRA will want to spoil my fun somehow.

·
Premium Member
17,157 Posts
What did the import/sales tax end up like when you bought it. I’m on the verge of ordering a custom and it’s gonna top out at about $3k CAD. I’m trying to guess any additional fees as best I can. When I did a “test” check out on the site, it didnt populate any kind of sales tax on their end but I can only assume the CRA will want to spoil my fun somehow.
There's a Canadian dealer in Calgary now. OP doesn't check in much.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts