The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,947 Posts
Yeah, that's 100% cool. I'm not a big Les Paul guitar fan, mostly because of the control lay-out, but this is my idea of an LP style guitar. The high definition circuit is cool, my Progression has it too, and you won't be disappointed.

Very nice finish too.

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
Lovely top and finish on that.I like the fact that there is no pickguard on it. It looks better that way.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
So happy with the last godin purchase, I snagged this one. It will do nicely! It's a NOS summit classic in creme brulee. The neck has a lot more meat than I expected. Pleasant surprise.

Great colour! HNGD

·
Registered
458 Posts
Big Godin fan here -- I sold my LP P90 Jr after getting an Icon 3 w Lollars. What are the HBs like in this?

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Big Godin fan here -- I sold my LP P90 Jr after getting an Icon 3 w Lollars. What are the HBs like in this?
This has seymour duncans. Alnico ii in neck and 59 bridge. They are nice lower output humbuggies.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks all. Biggest surprise for me is how much I like the neck.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
Godin wouldn't have to add a lot of additions or changes to their lineup to have me as the only company I needed to buy from. I've seen some of their "B" stock for sale that me or the seller couldn't find the flaw. That says a lot for their quality control and dedication to their building process.

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
So if Gibson goes out of business, there will still be lots of great guitars around including LP's called Summits.

·
Registered
14,582 Posts
Very nice
Enjoy!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts