The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,296 Posts
What kind is that? Duojet? If I had a bigsby on a guitar, it would be a gretsch. Nice looking axe.
LOL

That's what I used to say - so I bought a Gretsch. Now I have Bigsbys on an LP, a Tele and a 335, too. But the Gretsch feels the best with it (string distance and angle).

Reactions: fretzel

·
Registered
275 Posts
Congrats on a great guitar! I love mine as I am sure you will too.

·
Premium Member
64 Gretsch 6120, 63 SG Standard, 62 Fender Princeton and a 58 Supro 1624T
3,195 Posts
Happy NGD, they're the best kinda days!

·
Premium Member
17,629 Posts
It’s an import Electromatic Jet. This one here. Does it look like it should have come with a gigbag? Near the bottom.

Gretsch Guitars - G5230T Electromatic Jet FT Single-Cut with Bigsby, Black Walnut Fingerboard - Black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Case/Gig Bag: Optional G6238FT Solid Body Flat Top Hardshell Case (P/N 0996474000), G2164 Solid Body Gig Bag (P/N 0996460000) Sold separately"

I interpret that HSC and gig bag are both optional and sold separately.

Beautiful guitar. Happy belated NGD.

ENJOY!!

·
Premium Member
5,220 Posts
I got an older one a few months back used. The previous owner had installed a brand name bigsby on it with a towner system, and I didn't even notice until someone pointed it out. I thought it was stock. I love the guitar. Used they are an insane value, and new they beat the pants off most stuff in the price range.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"Case/Gig Bag: Optional G6238FT Solid Body Flat Top Hardshell Case (P/N 0996474000), G2164 Solid Body Gig Bag (P/N 0996460000) Sold separately"

I interpret that HSC and gig bag are both optional and sold separately.

Beautiful guitar. Happy belated NGD.

ENJOY!!
I kinda figured it out after. Just a strange way to put to print.

·
Premium Member
5,220 Posts
The Reverend would be the one. I've owned a ton of guitars and it's been the keeper since I got it back when they only sold them direct. It's the most versatile guitar I've owned. The LA Cab a close second though, it's fantastic. It's not to put the pro jet down, it's just the other two are exceptionally nice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts