The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
I also have one -- great neck on it. I swapped in a P-Rails for the stock neck humbucker (ok but kind of weak when split, given its a vintage wind) and its a very worthwhile upgrade!! Lots of switching options! I'd love to replace the black guard with their tortoise but that will likely be pricey...

·
Registered
18,593 Posts
Those are beautiful looking axes. I would love to try one. Enjoy!

Reactions: LaRSin

·
Premium Member
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I also have one -- great neck on it. I swapped in a P-Rails for the stock neck humbucker (ok but kind of weak when split, given its a vintage wind) and its a very worthwhile upgrade!! Lots of switching options! I'd love to replace the black guard with their tortoise but that will likely be pricey...
Have you checked to see if you have the right resistors.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Very nice! Used to see these on the second hand market asking 200 bucks, now I rarely see them at all. Seems to me that as soon as I found out how good Godins were the second hand market went crazy Where in the godin line do these sit? Are they top end, middle or lower? Does it have a 5 way switch? I have a gold lg p90 and a Kingpin II. I really like them both the necks seem the same. If one of these crosses my path I'll give it a good look.

·
Premium Member
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice! Used to see these on the second hand market asking 200 bucks, now I rarely see them at all. Seems to me that as soon as I found out how good Godins were the second hand market went crazy Where in the godin line do these sit? Are they top end, middle or lower? Does it have a 5 way switch? I have a gold lg p90 and a Kingpin II. I really like them both the necks seem the same. If one of these crosses my path I'll give it a good look.
Godin Guitars

1 - 9 of 9 Posts