The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our singer has mentioned a few times that he would like to put gold parts on his Strat. His wife decided to do it for Christmas and asked if I could do the leg work. I Googled "Canada guitar parts" and these guys in Ottawa popped up. Everything I needed down to the last screw was in stock at reasonable CANADIAN prices + $12 expedited shipping so I went for it. I placed the order Sunday afternoon and it was in my mailbox Tuesday. They sent me progress emails at every step. The parts are all very good quality (Schaller, Allparts,etc) and exactly as described and shown online. No more parts orders through the Global Shipping Center (ugh) for me!

·
Registered
24,379 Posts
Jon is alright. I'm one of the fortunate few here, who can avoid shipping costs or any delay, by placing an order for pickup. There is no retail storefront, as such, so one can't pop in and browse. But if you place an order and pay online, an e-mail will confirm that your order is ready for pickup, and Jon is happy to greet you. He's about an 8-10 minute drive from my home, and 5 minutes away from KJP hardwoods. Pretty damn lucky AFAIC.

Pleased to hear your experience is as pleasant as mine, even with the much greater distance.

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
I have ordered a couple of times so far in Halifax, and shipping has always been pretty fast and haven't had any issues so far. Has been my go to for frets and truss rods so far.

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
I've ordered 12 times now and every order has been a good experience. You can't go wrong with these guys.
Jon keeps expanding his product lines and I keep ordering more from NextGen, and doing fewer orders from the US. By the time you factor in the exchange rate and free shipping, the prices can't be beat.
May they live long & prosper!

·
Premium Member
10,950 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, folks. I just book marked the site, and maybe I can avoid shipping by getting my kid to do a pickup before coming for a visit.

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
I've had nothing but stellar service from NexGen. My orders are usually shipped within two hours.

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, folks. I just book marked the site, and maybe I can avoid shipping by getting my kid to do a pickup before coming for a visit.
Free shipping on all orders over $99! And even on smaller orders, NextGen gets one hell of a deal from Canada post. Shipping is very reasonable (should you ever have to use it). :)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Our singer has mentioned a few times that he would like to put gold parts on his Strat. His wife decided to do it for Christmas and asked if I could do the leg work. I Googled "Canada guitar parts" and these guys in Ottawa popped up. Everything I needed down to the last screw was in stock at reasonable CANADIAN prices + $12 expedited shipping so I went for it. I placed the order Sunday afternoon and it was in my mailbox Tuesday. They sent me progress emails at every step. The parts are all very good quality (Schaller, Allparts,etc) and exactly as described and shown online. No more parts orders through the Global Shipping Center (ugh) for me!

NextGen is top notch. I just bought a WGS ET65..., The speaker was in the mail and shipped out the same day I paid for it online...Totally awesome!!
Delivered to my door step, all in 2 days!

·
Occasional CEO
JB Custom
1,823 Posts
:eek: Wow!

It's easy to give good service when you have such great customers. From all of us here at Next Gen, you all rock!

People always make Next Gen about me, probably because I got the business rolling. But it is definitely a team effort.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts