The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

Next Gen Customer Idea Portal

1K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  zdogma 
#1 ·
Ever wanted more influence over your parts supplier?
Now Is Your Chance!

Introducing Next Gen's Customer Idea Portal

A place where you can post ideas about our products and services, and other customers can vote on them. The ideas and suggestions with the most votes get more resources devoted to them.

This is your chance to make your voice heard!

http://nextgenguitars.ca/pages/resources/customer-idea-portal.html

We are very excited about this feature and hope you take part. This is an excellent way for you and other customers to band together and pull our business into a direction that best serves you!​

#4 ·
Great idea! I'm too lazy to sign up right now, but I wish you guys carried amp chassis' ...
We do carry some. Next stock order arrives in October.
Amp & Pedal Enclosures - Canada

We are a Hammond distributor so we can special order anything they make.
Chassis

We could stock more varieties as well, but we need customers to be specific about which ones they want. As with most of our products, the ones we currently stock are the ones that were most requested.

When you have the time, the best thing to do is pick out some you like and get them up on the idea portal. That way others can vote them up. The more votes an idea gets, the more resources we'll devote to it.

luthier tools!
Everyone here seems to always be looking for a canadian stewmac.
Something we've been working towards for a long time.

When you both get the chance, please sign up and contribute to the customer portal. That is the best way for customers to put their ideas out there and vote together to push us in the direction that best serves you.

#5 ·
I was meaning like the common 5e3, 5f1 etc. pre-stamped type ones that come with many kits or that you can buy on their own to populate with parts you source elsewhere (from companies like yours in Canada hopefully!)

I think those would be a great compliment to your tolex etc, to make it possible to be more of a one-stop shop. If you have to source the chassis from elsewhere anyway, people will be more likely to buy the tolex etc. from the same place to reduce the number of shipping charges.

#6 ·
I was meaning like the common 5e3, 5f1 etc. pre-stamped type ones that come with many kits or that you can buy on their own to populate with parts you source elsewhere (from companies like yours in Canada hopefully!)

I think those would be a great compliment to your tolex etc, to make it possible to be more of a one-stop shop.
Great ideas. I took the liberty of adding amp kits and pre-stamped chassis to the list of ideas for you. Please vote them up and pass the link along to others who share your interest. The more votes they get, the more likely we are to do it:
Amplifier Parts: Hot Ideas: Feedback Portal | Customer Idea Portal

If you have to source the chassis from elsewhere anyway, people will be more likely to buy the tolex etc. from the same place to reduce the number of shipping charges.
Shipping is free over $99 from us. It doesn't take much to get to $99 if you're buying transformers, tolex, etc. So, it wouldn't add to your cost if you had to split orders between us and some other place. ;)

#9 ·
Also I think you guys sell turrets/eyelets, but not the boards they go in to? I was having a hell of a time finding turret board material in Canada. Most south of the border order from some big company that I can't remember the name of that won't ship it to Canada. So you might be tempted to go to Hoffman Amps or something to get it, and buy your turrets there as well, as well as maybe some other stuff, again to justify the shipping.

#10 ·
While I do appreciate your enthusiasm, the whole point of this thread is to clarify that we simply can't manage these types of requests manually anymore. Every day we receive requests and suggestions from customers around Canada asking us to carry various products.

The best way for those requests and suggestions to become a reality is to share them on the portal so other customers can join with you and vote for the ideas.
Customer Idea Portal - Next Gen Canada

The ideas with the most votes get the most resources devoted to them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.