The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
5,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL..it just got here, and she's a REAL beauty.

Fender 1962 Reissue Hot-Rod in olympic white. what's nice is the neck, the finish is like no other realy. it's in satin finish, but in nitro, wish keeps the vintage look AND it's not sticky like some nitro finish have. Neck is slightly ticker then the average modern strat, but still plays VERY well.

Now to find a freaking amp to play all those beauty..:)

·
Banned
5,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweeet! :rockon2:

What kind of amp you looking for?

Cheers!
right now, a tube combo. right now i'm looking for something like a detla blues 210 from peavy, or fender hot rod deville. those kinda amp.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Sweet guitar. I have a Delta Blues and my Strat sounds awesome with it but it sounds even better with my Deluxe Reverb RI. Too bad you are not in BC, I might have sold you my Peavey DB.

·
Banned
5,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
a reissue 65 deluxe reverbe new goes for 849$, so i might go try one. I'm just afraid not to have enough bottom with 22 watts and a single 12" speaker

·
Registered
944 Posts
a reissue 65 deluxe reverbe new goes for 849$, so i might go try one. I'm just afraid not to have enough bottom with 22 watts and a single 12" speaker
Use one of those Warehouse Guitar Speakers 12" things.... you'll have bottom :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts