The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I figured since I've been reading here for a couple of weeks now I ought to stick an introduction out there.

I'm from Burnaby, BC - A suburb of Vancouver for anyone wondering. I've been playing for two months now, still just learning! Very much enjoying it, though, so hopefully I'll be sticking around for a while. I've been playing various instruments since I was just a little munchkin, so hopefully the frustration of convincing my fingers to move when I tell them to will pass soon enough!

·
Premium Member
17,335 Posts
Welcome to the forum !!

Don't be shy about posting your questions/comments.

What types of music do you want to learn and what gear do you have?

Dave

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for the welcome!

I've got a Montana acoustic which is what I'm taking lessons on, and a PRS styled Dillion (DR500S with the serpent inlay on the fretboard) which I pretty much fell in love with and bought before I had ever even picked any other guitar up.

On the munchkin front - not all that little anymore! But, never too old to learn is what I keep telling myself. At this point I'm more just learning the ins and outs of what the heck I'm doing before I try to decide any sort of direction of playing. I listen to just about anything, which I'm starting to suspect is just going to make my life difficult on this one.

Really appreciating this forum, by the way. Probably learned more here in the past few weeks of reading than I had learned anywhere else.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts