The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New West Coast Website!

This may get moved, but I wasn't sure where to post it for the start. A friend of mine here in Port Alberni, B.C., has put up a website to try to promote local music and try to help revitalize the local music scene. Here's the link:
http://www.portalbernibands.com/
He asked me to do some artwork for the site, and the pic on the homepage and the logo with the guitar and the drumstix are my work. The site has had some good feedback, and hopefully it will do what it hopes to do-there isn't really much in the way of places for bands to play around here these days, but maybe Denis' site can get some stuff happening again...
-Mikey

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, I just noticed-if you go into the photo gallery and follow the link to the 2005 Jam Party Videos, I'm the guy at the far left in the 'Baldy Boys' group (name made up by the videographer). I was a little short of hair because I was recuperating from chemotherapy at the time, but I'm not sure what the other guys' excuses were! HAHHAH! The jam wasn't all that great, but we did a fair version of Johhny B. Goode satrting around the 13:30 mark of the vid.
-Mikey

1 - 2 of 2 Posts