The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,687 Posts
Nice. I like those Taylor nylons, they're a nice alternative to the usual classical design and sound.

·
Registered
4,790 Posts
So are these types of nylons approached the same way as Classical? Or is it more of a flat pick style. Wasn't Willie's "Trigger" a similar style of Martin?

·
Premium Member
18,822 Posts
Beautiful looking guitar...Congratulations!

Wasn't Willie's "Trigger" a similar style of Martin?
When you say "wasn't", does that mean that "Trigger" finally retired ...and/or went to guitar heaven?

I like those Taylor nylons, they're a nice alternative to the usual classical design and sound.
Same here...I don't play nylons. I just like the Taylor because it is such a nice change/departure.

·
Registered
4,790 Posts
Beautiful looking guitar...Congratulations!
When you say "wasn't", does that mean that "Trigger" finally retired ...and/or went to guitar heaven?
Oops. Not trying to throw Trigger into the ground. Is he still alive and well? Anyway, I was just wondering if those Nylon stringed acoustics are played with a pick like a regular steel string or more with the finger style ala folk guitars. I've onlt played Nylons finger style. But I've only played Classicals as well.

·
Registered
18,584 Posts
I am not a lover of nylon string guitars but that is one fine looking guitar. Taylor seems to have a special flair for that.

·
Registered
15,763 Posts
Very nice--enjoy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts