The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy from the Sunshine Coast. I've lurked here a bit, so I thought it was time to sign up. I'm a longtime player/builder/collector. Just thought I'd participate a bit. Collection includes Firebirds and Explorers, a Tele or two, some customs, a Showbud and a half dozen basses. How do I go about uploading photos to these threads?

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Welcome! Easiest way to load photos is get a gold membership and click “upload file”. Next easiest is click the mountain scene next to the smiley face and paste the URL of a photo already hosted on the web (rarely works), last post your pic on a photo hosting site and paste that URL in the mountain scene button. The membership is worth it. Let’s you use the sales area etc.

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
Welcome
We were all new at some point

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the warm welcome, folks! I'm not sure which Roy you mean, Mooh, I know three!

·
Premium Member
5,161 Posts
Welcome sardocs! I've been to Pender harbor, several times in fact. My sister & her husband ran a fish boat out of there about 30 years ago........maybe 40 years ago. Anyway, it's been a while. Great place, great fishing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts