The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

New Tele Day

745 views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  Chito 
#1 ·
Well i was in to L&M a couple times to check this guitar out and when it went on sale on the web site I decided to go back again. The good news was it was marked down another $100 for scratches that i frankly couldn't see despite the salesperson pointing them out. So that was a bonus and ...enough to force a decision.

It's a Limited Edition American Standard Tele with a solid rosewood neck. The neck feels amazing actually ! Sorry about the poor quality sideways picture...cell phones :(

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Any new Tele day is great. THAT new Tele day is out-flicking-standing!

Congrats

#6 ·
I feel the same way as the others about that neck. I just have way too much equipment, and swore that I would lay off buying more. But I am weak and came home with a beauty of a used, MIM Tele from L&M today. It was so cheap, and so nice, that I had to. I will post a NGD later.

I would have preferred that rosewood beauty. I played one and I know that I like it. That whole guitar has a special feel. Happy NGD!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.