The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,315 Posts
It's been fun following your music this year. You got your own thing going on with a big future ahead.

Get the mic closer on these home recordings. You have such a clear voice but I have trouble making out the actual words. I hate to throw off your concentration on your great singing, but make sure your lyrics are understood word by word.

Check out this site, bro. If you can stand a bit of criticism you will learn a lot. Some of these guys can be arrogant and condescending, but most of us are just having fun...

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's been fun following your music this year. You got your own thing going on with a big future ahead.

Get the mic closer on these home recordings. You have such a clear voice but I have trouble making out the actual words. I hate to throw off your concentration on your great singing, but make sure your lyrics are understood word by word.

Check out this site, bro. If you can stand a bit of criticism you will learn a lot. Some of these guys can be arrogant and condescending, but most of us are just having fun...

Thank you so much for that feedback! You're definitely right about making the words clearer. It's something I know I need to work on. For the past year, my focus had been mostly on vocals technique and proper breathing, so I think the pronunciation aspect has been ignored a bit. I'll hone in on that in the coming weeks.

And yeah, I'll check out that forum for sure! I'm good with criticism since we got a lot of feedback during my songwriting program and had to learn to not take it personally. I'll look into posting my songs there :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts