The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Isn't that the store where if you dont have a mercedes and BMW, they dont let you in the store?

j/k some sweet stuff there:eek:

·
Registered
1 Posts
SCREEM said:
Isn't that the store where if you dont have a mercedes and BMW, they dont let you in the store?

j/k some sweet stuff there:eek:
Hey Screem,

Very funny :) We have the greatest gear on the planet and our prices are very reasonable (virtually the same as buying from the least expensive US stores). That being said, this gear is more expensive than the typical mass-produced gear found in most music stores, sometimes much more expensive, but you really do get what you pay for.

I have to go wash my Bentley (just kidding) but I am available anytime if you want to contact me. I can be reached in the store at 866.410.9009 or by email [email protected].

Thanks a lot.

Jeremy
Boutique Tone
http://www.boutiquetone.com

·
Registered
30 Posts
Boutique Tone said:
Hey Screem,

Very funny :) We have the greatest gear on the planet and our prices are very reasonable (virtually the same as buying from the least expensive US stores). That being said, this gear is more expensive than the typical mass-produced gear found in most music stores, sometimes much more expensive, but you really do get what you pay for.

I have to go wash my Bentley (just kidding) but I am available anytime if you want to contact me. I can be reached in the store at 866.410.9009 or by email [email protected].

Thanks a lot.

Jeremy
Boutique Tone
http://www.boutiquetone.com
You have no idea on how nice it is having a shop like your's in Canada where the prices are the same as what we would pay from the US. I am so tired of paying the inflated 'Canadian' prices or having to deal with international customs and shipping.

Not that I buy stuff to return..... but have you ever had to deal with returning a guitar to the states because it wasn't what you thought it should be and then trying to deal with customs and taxes on a return???

Good luck to you and you actualizing your dream - I'll send whom ever I come across in your direction if they are looking for high-end gear.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Great! Next time I'm up there visiting my son in Montreal I'll go press my nose up against the window and drool down the glass.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Ouchhh... that looks like an museum... I really like this one: DEMERS VOODOO STANDARD ELECTRIC GUITAR - ZEBRANO... only 3995$, I think I'll buy two of them just in case...

Seriously this place is amazing. I would dare getting inside wearing jeans. Maybe I should buy myself an suit before as the first step if I would like to be credible...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts